Wisdom of the Week: 6/24/19
- If there's a task you hate to do at work, turn it into a practice of discipline.
- You waste a lot of time playing songs in your head.
- Keep a symbolic urn on your desk—it contains the past.
- It's 90% mental and the rest is in your head.
- The benefits of learning are exponential and non-linear
- Those who make any impact/forward progress don't dive into details. They just start lighting the fuses.
- The anxiety we experience when going on a rollercoaster is the same anxiety felt when going into an interview. It's just framed differently.