Weekly Wisdom: 7/29/19
- Life is what you pay attention to:https://www.brianhertzog.com/blog/29
- Being too agreeable will hurt you in the long run.
- Don't take anything too seriously—but still, work hard.
- We learn what to do from reading, but we do not learn from reading alone. We must do.
- “People definitely need to be made aware that our wills are largely untapped resources”
- If you tell someone yes, stick with it. This will mean saying no upfront more often. You'll make mistakes. You'll also learn faster.
- Self-confidence is the reputation you have with yourself. Do the things you tell yourself you're going to do. It's impossible to get them all done, so at the very least, do the small things you say you'll do.